If you’re looking for a mission-driven job at the intersection of technology, politics, and culture, look no further. Citizen offers progressive benefits like unlimited PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and flexible work arrangements. Plus, our team is as ideologically diverse as its partners. All are welcome to apply.
Don’t see a relevant position below? Check back soon (we’re growing rapidly) or shoot your resume to [email protected]
Citizen seeks a strategic, forward-thinking and highly motivated Account Manager to cultivate meaningful relationships with Citizen clients while identifying new business development opportunities. This role is responsible for managing and growing our accounts, as well as representing Citizen to high-level stakeholders at client organizations.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience interfacing with and managing clients, and will demonstrate an understanding of business development and growth functions. Background knowledge of digital, data, and/or advocacy is preferred. A demonstrated motivation to bridge divides and unite Americans is a plus.
Citizen expects this role to expand in scope quickly and significantly; applicants with ambition and a hunger to learn and grow are encouraged to apply. Citizen is happy to consider remote employees.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and cultivate relationships with current Citizen clients
- Grow accounts by identifying additional business development opportunities with Citizen clients
- Work hand-in-hand with Citizen Partner Success Managers during the course of projects to ensure clients’ needs are being met
- Represent Citizen at client meetings, as well as conference, events, and other client-facing activities
- Use Copper, Monday.com, and other project management tools to track the status of Citizen accounts
- Help Citizen leadership develop and onboard additional Citizen tools, systems, and processes related to account management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years minimum client relations/management experience or analogous experience
- Ability to cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships
- Desire to help others by strategically designing and delivering solutions
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrated knowledge of business development and growth functions
- Background knowledge of digital, data, and/or advocacy preferred
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Competency in the application of G-Suite
Please email your resume and a brief cover letter, including your salary requirements, to [email protected].